跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 5873

1#
發表於 09-8-7 10:18 |只看該作者
如題, 我地成日教 BB kiss kiss, 佢會 kiss 爸爸, 自從新姐姐離佢就唔係好痴我, 痴姐姐, 尋晚姐姐暗佢訓, 佢仲係我面前想 kiss 姐姐二次... 唉!! 姐姐避開.......... 唉..........

我可以點呢? 佢好耐無 kiss 我啦!!

別墅

積分: 730

2#
發表於 09-8-7 10:38 |只看該作者
my freind told me that her daughter (2yr) call her mate: mami.

侯爵府

積分: 21341

畀面勳章 大廚勳章

3#
發表於 09-8-7 11:41 |只看該作者
咁你kiss多d bb啦!kiss到佢kiss你為止!

大宅

積分: 3695

4#
發表於 09-8-7 18:59 |只看該作者
like my maid,she ask my daughter call her,but dun hv teach her call me,hate!!!maid always kiss her,hate!!!just like i kiss the maid.....I want to fired my maid,but c6 say no
原帖由 chowhui97 於 09-8-7 10:18 發表
如題, 我地成日教 BB kiss kiss, 佢會 kiss 爸爸, 自從新姐姐離佢就唔係好痴我, 痴姐姐, 尋晚姐姐暗佢訓, 佢仲係我面前想 kiss 姐姐二次... 唉!! 姐姐避開.......... 唉..........

我可以點呢? 佢好耐無 kiss 我啦! ...

男爵府

5#
發表於 09-8-7 22:48 |只看該作者
原帖由 chankki127 於 09-8-7 18:59 發表
like my maid,she ask my daughter call her,but dun hv teach her call me,hate!!!maid always kiss her,hate!!!just like i kiss the maid.....I want to fired my maid,but c6 say no

But my maid is good (so far). She does teach my B to call me and I never saw her teaching my B to kiss her (at least not in front of me).

My B likes my maid so much.. more than me I guess. so sad!

Yesterday night she cried in the midnight. I held her and she kept looking out and cried and wanted to 'escape' until my maid came to hold her. She didn't want me to comfort her! mouth:

複式洋房

積分: 369

6#
發表於 09-8-8 13:35 |只看該作者
原帖由 chowhui97 於 09-8-7 22:48 發表

But my maid is good (so far). She does teach my B to call me and I never saw her teaching my B to kiss her (at least not in front of me).

My B likes my maid so much.. more than me I guess. ...

That's sad! Did you try to sleep with her? I found that ever since it becomes a habit that I accompany my daughter till she falls asleep, we become even closer. Why don't you take a few days leave and be with her, then she will be close to you. Don't give up, your daughter is always YOURS!

伯爵府

積分: 15999

7#
發表於 09-8-8 23:32 |只看該作者
原帖由 chowhui97 於 09-8-7 22:48 發表

My B likes my maid so much.. more than me I guess. ...

o, this sounds bad. my B used to love my maid (sometimes more than me). but last Sun after maid came back after day off, it seems that my B forgot who my maid was, cried in mid night even maid carried her, she only needs me to carry her.

maybe it's time for u to be a full-time housewife, hehe

don't feel sad. my niece also loves her maid more than her mum when she was below 1 year of age. now the maid left she didn't realise and didn't ask for the old maid.

my maid loves kissing my B (but not everyday), i didn't stop her but will wipe my B's face frequently.

[ 本帖最後由 c-wong 於 09-8-8 23:33 編輯 ]

複式洋房

積分: 266

8#
發表於 09-8-9 01:31 |只看該作者
So poor~ we need to work and let maid to take care of our baby!! fanilly baby likes maid much more than us!!

男爵府

9#
發表於 09-8-10 09:13 |只看該作者
原帖由 DomTaiTai 於 09-8-8 13:35 發表

That's sad! Did you try to sleep with her? I found that ever since it becomes a habit that I accompany my daughter till she falls asleep, we become even closer. Why don't you take a few days leave ...

Do you mean to sleep with BB all night long? Or jsut comfort her to sleep?

I took a week off before when my new maid came. My B seemed to be closer to me. However, as soon as I started working for 2 days, she seem forgot about me. I gues she's got short memory! Just like yesterday my maid was off, my BB was okay and didn't realise until she's back.

男爵府

10#
發表於 09-8-10 09:17 |只看該作者
原帖由 c-wong 於 09-8-8 23:32 發表

o, this sounds bad. my B used to love my maid (sometimes more than me). but last Sun after maid came back after day off, it seems that my B forgot who my maid was, cried in mid night even maid carri ...

haha.. When my hubby got doubled salary, I will be a full time mom, or if we win mark six.... hahahah

My problem is I already teach my B to kiss on the lips rather than face (though I will also kiss her on her face many times a day), therefore, when my B kisses us back, she will also kiss on our lips! So that's why I dun want my B to kiss my maid lips and then I kiss my B........ :;pppp:

I wanna tell my maid not to kiss with my B on the lips but I dunno how to say..... we're having a good relationship and I dun wanna ruin that!

複式洋房

11#
發表於 09-8-10 12:04 |只看該作者
原帖由 chowhui97 於 09-8-10 09:13 發表

Do you mean to sleep with BB all night long? Or jsut comfort her to sleep?

I took a week off before when my new maid came. My B seemed to be closer to me. However, as soon as I started working f ...

I haven't slept with BB all night except once when my maid was ill. I only comfort her to sleep and then I will leave her at her bed.
On weekends, I will also comfort her to sleep on daytime, because to play and sleep with her (at least she thinks that I am sleeping with her :p) is a good chance to build up the intimacy with her.

複式洋房

12#
發表於 09-8-10 12:08 |只看該作者
原帖由 chowhui97 於 09-8-10 09:17 發表

haha.. When my hubby got doubled salary, I will be a full time mom, or if we win mark six.... hahahah

My problem is I already teach my B to kiss on the lips rather than face (though I will also ki ...

Don't be shy, tell your maid straight away that you don't expect your baby to kiss anyone on lips except with family members, I am sure your maid can understand. You never know if your maid is sick or not, how can she kiss your baby on lips!!!
Lucky that my maid only kisses my baby on her head, that I can accept.

大宅

積分: 2999

13#
發表於 09-8-10 12:47 |只看該作者
I told my maid that we will save her lip kissing to her boyfriend....
We can kiss anywhere else...

but actually, I stole her first kiss already...

伯爵府

積分: 15999

14#
發表於 09-8-10 13:54 |只看該作者
原帖由 DomTaiTai 於 09-8-10 12:08 發表

Don't be shy, tell your maid straight away that you don't expect your baby to kiss anyone on lips except with family members, I am sure your maid can understand. You never know if your maid is sick ...

i can't accept my maid to kiss my B's lips. u shd tell her it's hygiene prb. u can tell her 'u don't want my B to kiss my lips then your lips'

男爵府

15#
發表於 09-8-11 10:15 |只看該作者
原帖由 c-wong 於 09-8-10 13:54 發表

i can't accept my maid to kiss my B's lips. u shd tell her it's hygiene prb. u can tell her 'u don't want my B to kiss my lips then your lips'

Yes I think so... I need to talk to my maid about this in an indirect way - which I can't think of.

If I told her it's hygiene problem, but then I kiss her on her lips in front of her... then dim suen ar? aiya!

Now she has a good relationship with us. My BB also likes her much and she always helps to teach my B.. Even my mom likes her (though they can't communicate). I really dun want to ruin our relatiionship!

複式洋房

積分: 405

16#
發表於 09-8-12 10:39 |只看該作者
last time my B was trying to kiss on my maid's lip.... i just yelled out "NO" as she is biting her fingers ... it sounds a bit rude, n of coz my maid felt a bit embarrassing but then i din't see my B kiss her again... at least not in front of me..... meanwhile i also told my maid that we dun like her and others ( including grandparents ) to kiss on BB lips and she understands... so i think this is quite usual that parents dun like bb to kiss on others lips...

首頁

尾頁

跳至