嬰兒用品

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1095

發表於 09-12-10 22:20 |顯示全部帖子
我對孖出世到依家都係瞓同一間房(BB房), 但近來亞仔成日夜晚喊醒幾次(可能因為係作出牙), 亞女都比佢嘈醒!

之後搬亞仔去工人房瞓, 不過攪到工人無得瞓, 第二日又做唔到野, 咁點算呢?

別墅

積分: 880

發表於 09-12-13 15:50 |顯示全部帖子
我對女起初一個跟我地瞓, 一個跟姐姐(個時得2間房), 後來搬左屋, 佢地就一齊跟姐姐瞓, 方便照顧(因為有狗) 曾經諗過分開佢地, 但佢地起身會搵對方 一_一" 所以冇做, 同埋後期佢地瞓得好左, 所以又冇做了... 你有冇俾開奶茶呀, 7星茶佢地飲呀, 或者俾珍珠未呀, 保嬰丹咁?

大宅

積分: 1501

發表於 09-12-14 12:32 |顯示全部帖子
我對孖b一月先出世...

但我睇書"從零歲開始"講,"如果你的多胞胎寶寶從出生就睡同一個房間,他們不會互相吵醒,他們會對其他手足的哭聲麻痺,所以當其中一個寶寶哭鬧時,不要立刻把他帶出來......"

大宅

積分: 1095

發表於 09-12-14 14:10 |顯示全部帖子
tamfamily,

我有比真珠未亞仔食, 因為主要都係佢嘈, 十日食一次, 食左果開頭幾日就OK, 之後都係嘈!!!

開奶茶我都試過, 不過攪到佢地放PUTPUT好辛苦, 所以之後都無試!

其實我試過放亞仔係工人房, 不過佢攪到工人無得瞓! 唉!
我見到亞女比亞仔嘈醒好可憐, 因為亞仔D哭聲真係好大! 亞女試過用手"姐"住隻耳瞓!

mmbbb555,

可能係亞仔真係哭得好大聲, 我係佢隔離房都比佢嘈醒......!!! 好無奈!

大宅

積分: 2369

發表於 09-12-23 12:29 |顯示全部帖子
頭六個月同一間房,後尾大妹成日醒,為左方便照顧,所以同我一間房,細妹就跟工人,因為細妹可以瞓天光。

別墅

積分: 511

發表於 09-12-24 10:55 |顯示全部帖子
My triplet are now 6 months old. They sleep in the same room (3 bb beds) and it seems that they are used to the noise make by each other. They are also used to noise make by vacuum cleaner.
But of course, if one cries too hard, he/she will still makes the other awake.
My maids will try to comfort the babies if he/she cry in the mid night. That normally work and its seldom to have all babies cry in the mid night.

原帖由 mmbbb555 於 09-12-14 12:32 發表
我對孖b一月先出世...

但我睇書"從零歲開始"講,"如果你的多胞胎寶寶從出生就睡同一個房間,他們不會互相吵醒,他們會對其他手足的哭聲麻痺,所以當其中一個寶寶哭鬧時,不要立刻把他帶出來......" ...

大宅

積分: 1122

發表於 09-12-29 21:21 |顯示全部帖子
[quote]原帖由 no.7 於 09-12-24 10:55 發表
My triplet are now 6 months old. They sleep in the same room (3 bb beds) and it seems that they are used to the noise make by each other. They are also used to noise make by vacuum cleaner.
But of cou ... [/quote

我有些curious想問你個工人係咪一個湊三個b ? 佢攪得掂嗎 ? 因為我搵緊印印湊孖b, 怕佢地掂唔掂
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

別墅

積分: 511

發表於 09-12-29 22:57 |顯示全部帖子
I have two maids, both of them are from indonesia bcoz they need to communicate with my 99. I am a working mum. Therefore its necessary to have two maids. My 99 also helps me a lot. Besides, 62 and my parents also help me sometimes.

My two maids are so far so good lar. One of them has three kids herself. So she is experienced. The other one is single and do not have any experience on bbs (but she has experience on taking caring children). Since I have 陪月 for 2.5 months, my maids are trained by her during that period. After few months, I found that attitude is more important than experience. The single maid actually is more smart.

My maids take turn to have holiday. One on sat and the other on sun. I do not allow both of them to take off on the same day. According to my experience, you should allow the two maids to compromise the job allocation by themselves. If you get involve too much on job allocation, you will bring youself into a great trouble. I think this is similar to the way you due with your junior staff in office.

Hope my experience can help u

原帖由 mleung0729 於 09-12-29 21:21 發表
[quote]原帖由 no.7 於 09-12-24 10:55 發表
My triplet are now 6 months old. They sleep in the same room (3 bb beds) and it seems that they are used ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至