母乳餵哺

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 212

1#
發表於 10-1-4 15:36 |只看該作者
My Swing does not operate well in this week (always turn off automatically). I call the Agent Celki, he asked me to bring it to one of the Celki sale branch and it takes 2 weeks time for repair and return.
Any mon has such experience ? I really can't afford to left it there to repair for 2 weeks. Any quicker way to suggest ? Thanks so much.

大宅

積分: 1084

2#
發表於 10-1-4 16:28 |只看該作者
我曾經試過,雖然成日無 la la off o左,但我無理照用 .. 直至完全著唔倒機先 ling 出去攪,if 佢 test 過真係唔著就會換過另一部 work o既俾你 ...

換o左之後無耐都再試過無 la la off 機 and 吸力唔夠 ... 但出到去 check 佢話無事唔肯整 ...

so 我覺得最好真係死晒先搵佢地 ... 唔係就 side 自己時間

複式洋房

3#
發表於 10-1-4 16:41 |只看該作者
Thanks

You are right, my situation is same as you. My Swing is 無la la off 機 and 吸力唔夠. So, it takes me more than 30 min to finish pumping.

This is wasting my time especially when I need to pump in the office.

大宅

積分: 3717

4#
發表於 10-1-4 16:56 |只看該作者
我用咗幾個星期先發覺原來要按"+",吸力才會增大,其實能30分鐘完成已不錯了,我要45分鐘以上,若你想快d可能要轉牌仔,我試過chu chu細機,吸力大過swing好多,但會吸到好痛,用swing雖然時間多d,但唔會痛。若想快d,可以用手幫幫忙,配合swing的收放一下一下按壓會快d。

我部swing是會在45分鐘後自動關機,我想這是正常的。

如真的要拿去維修,可以在期間問朋友借或去租機用。

原帖由 TungTungChu 於 10-1-4 16:41 發表
Thanks

You are right, my situation is same as you. My Swing is 無la la off 機 and 吸力唔夠. So, it takes me more than 30 min to finish pumping.

This is wasting my time especially when I need to pu ...

複式洋房

5#
發表於 10-1-4 17:15 |只看該作者
I have 2 swings and used them for 6 months already. I normally spends 20 min to finish the pumping. Recently, one of them appears 無 la la off . 吸力明顯地比以前差. So, I need more than 30 min, sometime needs 45 mins.

Don't know what goes wrong with my swing .....

May be the swing starts to "short short" 地 !

大宅

積分: 2462

6#
發表於 10-1-4 21:05 |只看該作者
原帖由 TungTungChu 於 10-1-4 17:15 發表
I have 2 swings and used them for 6 months already. I normally spends 20 min to finish the pumping. Recently, one of them appears 無 la la off . 吸力明顯地比以前差. So, I need more than 30 min, someti ...

my swing becomes so noisy, and sometimes the 吸力 is not as strong too. i brought the machine to celki but when they tested, the 吸力 got no problem!~ so i just replaced the valves and also try to clear the water inside as per their instruction... it situation got slighty better but stilll not as good as a new machine!

複式洋房

7#
發表於 10-1-5 08:20 |只看該作者
So, means celki did not take it back and repair your swing ?

I think I will be undergo the same response when I get my machine to the branch office....

原帖由 mb2 於 10-1-4 21:05 發表

my swing becomes so noisy, and sometimes the 吸力 is not as strong too. i brought the machine to celki but when they tested, the 吸力 got no problem!~ so i just replaced the valves and also try to c ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊