論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 280

發表於 10-3-26 02:00 |顯示全部帖子
I have a Hong Kong EE to take care of my daughter . But I have employed a maid who has very good blackground . Four years finished contact in Hong Kong (Lai King Station) . She stayed at my home to do four main things . 1. Iron the clothes 2. Wash the clothes (washing machine) 3.vacuum and mop the floor 4. Cooking and washing . She is very free. I do not need her to take care of my daughter. She is very impolite. She said she is vegetarian , she will learn to cook meat. When she is doing the housework , she will say ''ma fan , ma fan.....until finished ''
Last sunday , I went to the Ocean Park. I stood on top of the slide to push my daughter down, my husband stood beside the slide to pick my daughter. The maid stood beside the stair to hold her up . When my husband picked and saw my daughter running towards her. The maid said that my daughter disappeared. We found her around and lastly we could find her beside the crocodile House.
The 25th is her salary day . I gave her a cheque and asked her to take money in the afternoon , she said she could not take the money from the bank . ( May be I make the mistake on the cheque) I did not have time to explain to her because I was working extremely busily. She threw the cheque at me and closed the toilet door. I told her to stay at her room to take a rest because today was her holiday.She ignored me and occupied the toilet. All of us could not go inside .So I called the agent to throw the rubbish.?

[ 本帖最後由 formulababy 於 10-3-26 02:07 編輯 ]

別墅

積分: 805

發表於 10-3-26 10:05 |顯示全部帖子
貴婦高姓大名,出生日期,證件號碼,長相如何,國籍,請公告天下!

洋房

積分: 134

發表於 10-3-26 10:38 |顯示全部帖子
其實我都不明為何現在的工人都不像打工, 好似來享福,
講真呀, 我們番工如果是這樣的attitude, my boss will fire me right now.. 工人就是照顧一個家庭, 我們打工要
handle different kind of people, a lot of people is not good but i still put 100% patient and EQ to handle it.. 我想如果工人出來打工她就知啦..
不過, 我個朋友曾經和我說, 妳要嘗試比她知我不是當你是工人, 當你是一定家人, 但我相信是很難的, 我會努力的.不過當然要對的好工人才能這樣否則是很難的.

複式洋房

發表於 10-3-26 12:21 |顯示全部帖子
sumirah ,Indonesia,passport,AN 31XX20,ID # W 8493XX (6) 08-10-1971 She is finding jobs.

伯爵府

積分: 17539

發表於 10-3-26 12:40 |顯示全部帖子
dang返張cheque俾你,哇哇哇,勁呀~
唔好話我唔會咁對老細,講真,調轉我老細俾錢我都唔會咁無禮貌啦。

象牙宮

積分: 220736

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 2023年兔年勳章 虎到金來勳章 2021可愛聖誕B勳章 牛年勳章 2018母親節勳章 2018復活節勳章 Poo得好勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 玩具勳章 畀面勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 BK猜猜猜慶中秋 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章

發表於 10-3-26 12:45 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 formulababy 於 10-3-26 02:00 發表
I have a Hong Kong EE to take care of my daughter . But I have employed a maid who has very good blackground . Four years finished contact in Hong Kong (Lai King Station) . She stayed at my home to do ...

I think your rubbish was also a 神經婆. 乜咁多顛婆在HK打工?

複式洋房

發表於 10-3-26 20:59 |顯示全部帖子

Agent ask me to hold the cheque first

Last night I viewed the camera and discovered that she stole me a lot of children's snack and she took something from my fridge and put into her bag . Also she looked at the camera trying to scan if I was recording her. She stole me a box of cereal, a bag of mash- mellow- chololate milk ....before she went out for the holiday. So tonight I will try my best to see the viedo record to see whether I give her one month compensation or not .If I would find more evidiences, I would not pay one month notice to this rubbish.Luckily, I have super recording cameras at home.:;pppp:

[ 本帖最後由 formulababy 於 10-3-26 21:02 編輯 ]

子爵府

積分: 10837

發表於 10-3-26 21:16 |顯示全部帖子
呢排咁多垃圾掉出黎!

原帖由 formulababy 於 10-3-26 20:59 發表
Last night I viewed the camera and discovered that she stole me a lot of children's snack and she took something from my fridge and put into her bag . Also she looked at the camera trying to scan if I ...

水晶宮

積分: 71172

熱血勳章 好媽媽勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章

發表於 10-3-27 01:13 |顯示全部帖子
有無人記得毓民話佢哋好慘,要將佢哋納入最低工資?

王國長老

積分: 212306

畀面勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 2011精緻種植勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 王國長老 BK猜猜猜慶中秋 BK Milk勳章

發表於 10-3-27 16:02 |顯示全部帖子
哎, 咁先祝你成功, 我上個偷錢, 我仲要補錢送佢走, 激死我
原帖由 formulababy 於 10-3-26 08:59 PM 發表
Last night I viewed the camera and discovered that she stole me a lot of children's snack and she took something from my fridge and put into her bag . Also she looked at the camera trying to scan if I ...

複式洋房

發表於 10-3-28 03:52 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Onlok 於 10-3-27 01:13 發表
有無人記得毓民話佢哋好慘,要將佢哋納入最低工資?
We wish him good luck ! He has some restaurants . I wish him employ our (rubbish style servant.) So that I support the theory of To Kit very very much. He can look through the thinking of the bad maid because he is one of the victums.

複式洋房

發表於 10-3-28 03:57 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Charlotte_mom 於 10-3-27 16:02 發表
哎, 咁先祝你成功, 我上個偷錢, 我仲要補錢送佢走, 激死我
I want to post her greedy face on the internet to arouse the attention of all the mummy.I want to show all of you how my maid steal my things and look at the camera with her confident face. (She thinks that my cameras are the toys).

But I think I need to pay because I could only recorded her steal food out.(include baby food).

Really really angry. Once again , planted bananas.

男爵府

積分: 8618

發表於 10-3-28 07:44 |顯示全部帖子
但係偷食物都係偷野WOR, 同偷錢無分別, 我去惠康偷野都會比人拉啦...但係都要搵證據, CEREAL 可以話佢自已食, 但係BABY FOOD WOR...條友肯定係拎出去賣啦....

複式洋房

發表於 10-3-29 02:35 |顯示全部帖子

Magic underwear

Not only , Today I wash her wardrobe , I discovered one unwashed-underwear. It's amazing. There is a zip on the underwear. Behind the zip , there is a hidden pocket. I think it's very convenient to steal money and put into the underwear. Even a policewone cannot seach it.I think she bought from Indonesia. Now I need to wash the underwear . I want to post this amazing underwear on BK . But I don't know how to post , Can anyone help me???? ?-( :evil: :evil:

[ 本帖最後由 formulababy 於 10-3-29 02:38 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至