跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 78

1#
發表於 07-8-14 15:29 |只看該作者
我的囝囝今年想讀Nursury Class. 我想知老師的資格如何?我有朋友讀了box hill 的 summer camp,comment就很差。有冇人讀過Box Hill 的 Nursury class?小朋友讀完後怎樣?

複式洋房

積分: 448

2#
發表於 08-9-8 22:33 |只看該作者
原文章由 ysma 於 07-8-14 15:29 發表
我的囝囝今年想讀Nursury Class. 我想知老師的資格如何?我有朋友讀了box hill 的 summer camp,comment就很差。有冇人讀過Box Hill 的 Nursury class?小朋友讀完後怎樣? ...

my daughter has joined the summer camp programme this year, I found it's not really good.....the teacher...not sure she's really that kinder teacher or just for the summer course, not professional enough to control the children~~ sometimes some child spread their attention to other toys, she couldn't not control and made her go back to the class ! she didn't attract the child's attention! though it's the basic skill for child teaching....

I'm just worry to send my little one to N1 if it's really the true pictures, any comment??

別墅

積分: 616

3#
發表於 08-9-10 00:10 |只看該作者
my son also joined the summer camp this year. It is certainly not living up to my expectation but fortunately, this teacher was for summer camp only. Not a full time in Box hill. I was told by another mother that the playgroup teacher of earlier terms was so much better.

首頁

尾頁

跳至