積分: 20862

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

發表於 09-4-7 17:12 |顯示全部帖子
blue*,

I think I cannot make it tonight.

Let's meet after Easter holiday la.

原帖由 Bluestar 於 09-4-7 16:52 發表

KL,

In that case, we'd better meet AFTER your TPE trip, no hurry.

子爵府

積分: 12595

發表於 09-4-7 17:51 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kittylock 於 09-4-7 17:12 發表
blue*,

I think I cannot make it tonight.
Let's meet after Easter holiday la.

Yes, Ma'am.

Soooo many Horrible books already,
and lots of Lego,
no time for all of them already.

Enjoy yourselves !!
(That's for ALL buddies !)

[ 本帖最後由 Bluestar 於 09-4-7 17:56 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 1158

發表於 09-4-7 18:15 |顯示全部帖子
Hi BS,

That should be workable too.

Yes, you are right. If the victim does not tell his parent, the bully will continue his bad deeds. Fortunately, piglet has told you. The bonding between you and piglet must be very strong la... Your investment in the Lego, horrible books and comics etc gets its high ROI (return on investment) la.... he..he..

原帖由 Bluestar 於 09-4-7 11:50 發表
RMM, GN4, Carly, KL, .....

I am holding my fort re complaining to teacher, cos our witness (also classmate) told bully yesterday that I was planning to tell the teacher, so I'm waiting to see if bull ...
Gordon_No_4

大宅

發表於 09-4-7 23:22 |顯示全部帖子
Hi BS,

Just checked with the seller for the outstanding HS mag. He forgot to mail the remaining 25 issues to me. How comes!! Anyways, he said he would post them to me tomorrow. How can one be so absent-minded!!
:tongue: :tongue:

Gordon_No_4

子爵府

發表於 09-4-8 00:11 |顯示全部帖子
GN4,

Bonding = Lego, D-land, L-land, Sing, Horrible books, ............., $$$$$

We do fight a lot ga ! *really fight ga !

And re the Horr mag seller :
dementia :tongue:
But at least he admits it = not a liar.

別墅

積分: 519

發表於 09-4-8 20:23 |顯示全部帖子
BS,
Bullying thing is a headache. Jun has been kinda bullied by his cousin, in the case that his cousin is gifted (we believed he is gifted and hyper-active) and not really intended to bully but "played" with Jun in a what-he-thought funny way.

大宅

發表於 09-4-9 21:48 |顯示全部帖子
Hi BS,

I received the credit card statement today and just noticed that my account has been credited weeks before for the HG box set. Then, I checked my amazon account and found that the the transaction has been cancelled with the reason being "Dear customer This item is not available for international delivery Your account has been credited with £59.50 regards abbookshop".

I am very sure that I had checked the description that the seller "abbookshop" is willing for international delivery. How comes it cancelled the transaction then?

Moreover, I remembered that I have the experience that amazon would not allow posting overseas if the seller does not state it is willing for international delivery. So, for this case, amazon should have prevented me from picking the seller "abbookshop" if it is not ready for international delivery.

At the end, because of exchange rate difference, I have to a difference of HKD 8. Though it is just a trivial amount, we customers should not be responsible for paying the difference. amazon!!

I am now checking with the other sellers. I will dump the description this time before placing the order.
Gordon_No_4

子爵府

發表於 09-4-9 23:20 |顯示全部帖子
GN4,

Experience learnt the hard $$$ way.
Well, think of it this way :
we are already fortunate that we "only" lost HK$8 for forex + waiting time, and not the entire cost for non-delivery.
Buying cows over the mountain is never easy, usually spend $ school fees to learn the ways of buying.

Kinda quiet, with holiday season and some buddies not in HK.

BTW, I got my Now.Com delivery today, to accompany 2 small lego sets I bought sev pairs of jeans (again), and lots of Hanes (underwear for pig family).

Piglet just started on the HS mag #21. No need to invite him to read these. Also he finished the Evil Inventions book already. But the books take longer than the mags.

Actually I tried to start on #21 yesterday, quite a lot of info in one mag.

Piglet has 5/6 papers back already, marks = roller coaster again, never a dull moment.

[ 本帖最後由 Bluestar 於 09-4-9 23:24 編輯 ]

大宅

發表於 09-4-10 08:49 |顯示全部帖子
Hi BS,

Your plot to get piglet indulged in the HS world is working wo... That's good.

The day before, I brought the kids to the Shenzhen Book City Mall. Of course, my son is not interested in the simplified chinese books. We found a toy shop whose set up is similar to Micro Planet in Hong Kong. We found Lego Exoforce. So, bought one for him. Now, he is setting up his Exoforce empire on his desk and play all day. Moreover, he is referring to the Lego catalog given by you days ago. He has not read a thing since he finished his exam last week. Have to pull him back after the Easter holidays.

原帖由 Bluestar 於 09-4-9 23:20 發表
GN4,

Experience learnt the hard $$$ way.
Well, think of it this way :
we are already fortunate that we "only" lost HK$8 for forex + waiting time, and not the entire cost for non-delivery.
Buying cows ...
Gordon_No_4

子爵府

發表於 09-4-10 10:06 |顯示全部帖子
For buddies who are in HK for Easter : SOGO買Lego送Lego Vikings Chess SetSOGO Lego有9折,仲有promotion,買滿 $600 Lego(單一發票計),送一個福袋,裡面有大約 $120 Legostarionery or accessories;如買滿 $1000 Lego(單一發票計),gift = 一盒Lego Vikings Chess Set (G577),(selling at around $400 - 500 nowadays)

每日只限送四套G577,先買先得,送完即止。

Would love the chess set, but can't make Sogo sooo early to beat the crowd.
Too bad.

There is a Lego smallish exibition, in TKO Sun Do Sing Mall (Metro City Shopping Mall, Po Lam MTR station). Plan to go later today, plus YMT, cos piglet want to buy some parts to enlarge his already v big empire.

「LEGO藝術作品展」,於4月1日至4月13日舉行
將軍澳 新都城 中心商場2期L1天幕廣場
(寶琳站出閘後用右手邊的扶手電梯上一樓再右專直去到商場中心就係展場)

He has a total of around 16 base plates, and spread them on the floor. About 5x2 are occupied by 2 sets of Knights and skeletons with bows and arrows and horses, armour, plus castle structures, and fighting each other.
There is another outer rim, L-shaped, of baseplates, for roads for his Lego (and a little Tomy) vehicles.
And he want to build his Tomy train and rails too.

Told him he has to find more $$$ to buy a really big house !!

We found some photos of some mad Lego fans in US, who has an entire room, at least 300 sq ft, all Lego Star Wars ! Should be 2 different people.
1. The sets are vvv expensive ones now.
2. Together they have nearly all the recognizable sets of Lego Star Wars.
Will post the link here if I can find it.

See this, v awexome !
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=363439

[ 本帖最後由 Bluestar 於 09-4-10 10:20 編輯 ]

子爵府

發表於 09-4-10 10:08 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Gordon_No_4 於 09-4-10 08:49 發表
Hi BS,

Your plot to get piglet indulged in the HS world is working wo... That's good.

The day before, I brought the kids to the Shenzhen Book City Mall. Of course, my son is not interested in the ...

GN4,

Is that real Lego or Kai Mong ?
Thought Lego was expensive in China ?
Any other valuable sets being sold cheap there ?
Well if you still want Exoforce, there are 2 sets in Sing Lego shop being sold at a discount, can order ga. Take a look.

大宅

發表於 09-4-10 10:50 |顯示全部帖子
The Exoforce is real Lego. The price is YMB 198. Not sure if it is cheap or not. However, newest items like Star Wars are not available there. I have to buy one for my son, no matter what the price is. Otherwise, I cannot have silence for the rest of my trip.

May I have the website of the Sing Lego shop then?

原帖由 Bluestar 於 09-4-10 10:08 發表

GN4,

Is that real Lego or Kai Mong ?
Thought Lego was expensive in China ?
Any other valuable sets being sold cheap there ?
Well if you still want Exoforce, there are 2 sets in Sing Lego shop being ...
Gordon_No_4

子爵府

發表於 09-4-10 11:36 |顯示全部帖子
GN4,

Here :
http://www.bricksworld.com/store/pc/showspecials.asp

scroll down to the bottom and there are 2 sets.
Can buy and get free delivery to my cousin's place if you buy $100 or more. I have one or 2 items I can buy but not expensive ones.
Either ask him to mail back, or if you can wait till ~early July we might be going again. V cheap air fares on or before 30 June, $1000 ticket plus a few hundred for tax and fuel surcharge. haha

How come twin likes Exoforce so much ?
Cos it looks like Gundam ?

[ 本帖最後由 Bluestar 於 09-4-10 11:41 編輯 ]

王國長老

積分: 119046

王國長老

發表於 09-4-10 13:31 |顯示全部帖子
這topic回應數已超過2,000, 麻煩大家開新part繼續討論, 謝謝!
我唔係經常上BK, 想搵我嘅朋友請email: [email protected]

子爵府

發表於 09-4-10 15:50 |顯示全部帖子