其實我未生前已 always 飲魚湯,
生左 bb 之後已可擠出少量初乳,所以我個 b 都肯啜,
加上佢 9lbs,有力啜我好耐,所以我第三日就上奶.
記得要堅持,佢地態度唔好都無你符.

大宅

積分: 1645

3#
發表於 07-11-11 00:27 |只看該作者
My b was born in this Aug, same as dearest, I was 全場唯一要求淨俾 bb 補糖水,要 cup feed. I think they made a 'mistake' that my b is undersized, so they allow me to feed every 3 hours. Some nurses were ok, but some nurses really rude. I remember an 'old' one wearing glasses asked me to sleep rather than to come for BF, but I ignore all they said & continued to ask for every 3 hours.

Also, one time when I was waiting to go in the baby room for BF, I heard a young nurse asked her supervisor (I think so) that a mummy has come & asked for BF, that supervisor asked her to tell me my b was already feed by them & ask me to go away (she didn't know I was standing outside where I can clearly hear what she said). However, I still can BF my b then!

But not all nurses are like that. One said u can come if request, it's up to u, even during night time. One said some words which really encouraged me a lot at that time, she said my b gain weight quite good with only breastmilk (u know no so much in the 1st few days) & 糖水.

I noticed actually there is a note posted on the wall at the entrance of the baby room, saying that we can feed on demand for BF. But no one notice & follow that.

So, just insist if u really want to fully BF.

Good luck!

珍珠宮

積分: 37599

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章

4#
發表於 07-11-11 15:07 |只看該作者
我睇9月媽媽會寫有得feed on demand啊~~ 原來假架?

即係如果想夜晚餵, 就要自己較鐘去.... 但佢會俾我地入架?

原文章由 dearest 於 07-11-10 16:57 發表
我 b 囡岩岩 3rd 法國出世,7th 出院.

我係全場唯一要求淨俾 bb 補糖水,要 cup feed.
姑娘態度係有 d 唔好,佢地勁話我個 b 9lbs,
我未上奶,bb 好慘之類既說話.
叫我補奶,我好有禮貌咁 rejected 佢地.

法國好似無得 feed o ...

珍珠宮

5#
發表於 07-11-11 15:09 |只看該作者
如果我有咁既要求, 但係護士會唔會偷雞餵奶俾bb飲而我地係唔發現? 真係唔係好信得過o的護士1......

原文章由 JV2003 於 07-11-11 00:27 發表
My b was born in this Aug, same as dearest, I was 全場唯一要求淨俾 bb 補糖水,要 cup feed. I think they made a 'mistake' that my b is undersized, so they allow me to feed every 3 hours. Some nurses we ...

珍珠宮

6#
發表於 07-11-26 21:08 |只看該作者
any more?

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊